20 September 2018
A costume contest will take place at 6:00pm. Trophies and prizes will be awarded in the following categories: funniest, scariest, cutest, and best costume. And, let’s not forget our pets! Dress them up because we will have a pet costume contest as well. For more information on KidsFest, please visit WoodstockParksAndRec.com.
If you are going trick or treating, please remember the following safety tips:
- Only visit houses that have a front porch light on.
- Always carry a flashlight. This helps you see and allows others to see you.
- Walk in groups on the sidewalk, and use caution when crossing the street.
- Instead of wearing a mask as part of a costume, try face paint to avoid blocking vision.
- Motorists should drive with extreme caution in and around residential areas.
- Parents should inspect candy prior to children eating it. Throw away any unwrapped candy.
City officials and staff wish you a safe and enjoyable Halloween!